From:Nathan Mackenzie Brown
Do you know that 2.2 billion people live on less than $2 a day?*
Can you even imagine?
That's $60 to cover all your living expenses for a month, I'm sure more than you spend in a single day!
Now consider the results I've helped my clients achieve using marketing science...
- With my support, my closest partner made over $986,894 in gross sales.
- I've regularly recommended high converting offers to my associates that produced over $20,000 in commissions, and it only took them a few minutes to promote them.
$2 a day v.s. $20,000 in a few minutes. Insane difference, isn't it?
In addition, keep in mind that...
- My business earns me enough money to put me in the top .5% of wealth in the world according to GlobalRichList.com, and
- I bet if you take just 30 seconds to check you'll find that you fall into the top .5% as well.
Humanity's problems go far beyond this huge wealth inequality:
- 783 million people do not have access to clean water.
- Almost 2.5 billion do not have access to adequate sanitation.
- 6 to 8 million people die annually from the consequences of disasters and water-related diseases.**
Here's how I'm helping solve these global problems!
- I've limited my living expenses to no more than $25,000 a year for the last 10 years. (I know this might be hard to believe, but it is possible because I live in this ecovillage).
- I take all the surplus income I generate above $25,000 and donate it to worthy causes, or invest it in socially responsible initiatives.
- I've donated over $29,000, and I've invested another $24,000 in socially responsible businesses and organizations.
- I've maintained a tiny carbon footprint for over 5 years by mostly eating vegan, staying out of airplanes, and only traveling via bike, carpooling and public transit (except in rare medical emergencies).
- I've meditated 2 hours daily for the last two years.
- I've spent about 13 hours a week doing pro bono and community service work for over two years.
- I'm forming marketing partnerships between the most talented marketers in the world and the businesses that are solving societies biggest problems.
My approach to the world's problems is so unique it has made news on:
- Forbes.com for my investing and philanthropy,
- TripplePundit.com for my investing and
- LivingASimpleLife.com for my lifestyle and business.
When I help you grow your business, we create great results for you and for the world at the same time!
Nathan Mackenzie Brown
Revenue up $3,500 per month in 45 min
"Nathan, thank you for your 45-minute consult. Just one tip you provided on the call increased lead gen conversions 96%, providing an estimated increase of $3,500 per month. You rock!" - Brian Toomey jbwebanalytics.com
I cannot recommend him highly enough
"What could be better than partnering with a phenomenal human being as well as a marketing genius? What an amazing alliance. I cannot recommend him highly enough." - Amy Ahlers wakeupcallcoaching.com